Skip to main content

Meals and Entertainment Form

Open File

According to Policy 516 Meals and Entertainment this form is to be used when a meal is purchased. Attach this form to your Travel Reimbursement, it is not required when entering the required information and approval through Banner Workflow when meals are purchased on your p-card or when being reimbursed, the required information and approvals are entered on the Post Meals Form in USU EZ-Buy.