Skip to main content

Departmental Deposit Slip

All deposits made at the Cashier's window must have a completed Departmental Deposit Slip.

Deposit Slip

Change Funds

To request a permanent or temporary change fund, look at our Change Request Form.

Change Request

Cash & Treasury Services | (435) 797-8044 • fax: (435) 797-0367 • TSC 248

Cash and Treasury Services is responsible for the processing of departmental deposits, Perkins Loan Payments, and the issuing of permanent and temporary change funds. The office maintains banking relationships and oversees all banking functions and cash management for Utah State University.

The Cashier's window is open Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 2 PM. We are located in the Taggart Student Center (TSC) 248.

Need to Pay Tuition?

Tuition payments are NOT taken at the Cashier's Office.  All tuition and fee payments are taken at the Registrar's Office.



Shanell Johnson

Treasury Services Manager

  • Cash Management
  • Investments
  • Bank Reconciliations
  • Merchant Accounts

OfficeTSC 248

Phone(435) 797-1682


Monica Bosworth

Accounting Assistant

  • Bank Reconciliations
  • Departmental Cashier

OfficeTSC 248

Phone(435) 797-9488