Controller's Office > Teams > Service Center Accounting
Service Center Accounting
(435) 797-0975 • fax: (435) 797-1077 • Old Main 026
Service Center Accounting provides accounting support to all service center operations of the University. We provide assistance to develop and monitor billing rates, prepare monthly and annual reports to monitor cash balances, answer cost accounting and journal entry questions, and process monthly billing transactions.
Please click here to find the Service Center training webinar from NCURA.
List of Active Service Centers
Eventually, you will be able view a list of all active service center funds on campus. Hold tight, we'll have the list compiled soon!
Financial Analysis Manager
- Facilities and Administration (F&A or IDC) Rate Analysis
- Service Center Accounting
- Accounting Support for all Service Centers
- Service Center Rate Analysis
- Capital Replacement Plans and Funded Depreciation
- Service Center Transmittal Management
- Service Center Inventory Accruals
- Service Center Bad Dept Reporting
- Sales Tax Reporting and Questions
- F&A Analysis
Service Center Accountant & Analyst
Old Main 26